Payment is due three (3) days after this contract is signed. During these three days we will complete the initial work. Our first work fee includes: Giving you access to our company customer login to view your credit report. And you case analysis which will be givin to you before we process your payment. If we do not complete the initial work, we’ll contact you to let you know and your payment will not be processed.Your monthly fee after work is done every month is $50
Payment is due after work is completed. Work is done the first 3 days of each month.
Your monthly fee after work is done every month is $50
Payment is due after work is completed. Work is done after receiving response from Credit Bureau informing the removal or correction of the trade line / item.
None sufficient funds fee is $0
This fee is assessed if your payment bounces back or cannot be processed by reasons caused by you.
Client’s Signature: SSN:
You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of this contract entered into between You, the client, (as set forth herein and used interchangeably as “You” or “the client”) and Capital Credit Solutions inc (as set forth herein as “THE COMPANY”).
Improve client’s FICO/credit scores and credit history.Provide consulting services on credit history and will work hard to improve your credit rating and clear and/or correct your credit report of the credit and personal items which you believe and identify to be inaccurate, misleading or unverifiable. However, because the particular issues involved in each individual case vary from case to case, Capital Credit Solutions inc cannot guarantee a specific outcome or accurately predict how long the process will take, but the average time for most clients is six (6) months. As such, the dispute process, or credit cards or debt negotiations may take more or less than twelve months. Capital Credit Solutions inc relies on the accuracy and truthfulness of the information that “you” provide to perform our services.
Capital Credit Solutions inc disclaims any guarantee herein contained if the client does any of the following:
Provides inaccurate information of any kind, included but not limited to, any personal information.Changes their mailing address.Adds any new negative accounts to their credit report(s).Obtains new credit.Exceeds 50% of the credit limit on any open credit account. Violates or fails to fully comply with any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Terms and Conditions
As a client, you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
· You agree to retain Capital Credit Solutions inc to provide any of the services listed in the Scope of Services, including but not limited to, disputing negative items on your credit you believe may be inaccurate, misleading, or unverifiable.
· You agree to pay Capital Credit Solutions inc the initial Work Fee within five (1) business days of signing this Agreement and only after the first work is completed. You understand and acknowledge that the First Work is non-refundable after five days of signing this Agreement and after the first work is done.
· You agree to payCapital Credit Solutions inc,during 30 days after signing into the programfor work as it is completed on a month-to-month basis in the amount set forth above.
· You understand and acknowledge that failure to timely pay for whatever reason will suspend all work on your behalf, including but not limited to, stopping all correspondence with the credit bureaus or creditors and any consulting services to be performed on your behalf, until payment in full is received. After ninety (90) days of any failure to make a timely payment,Capital Credit Solutions incwill close your account and cease any communications with you. To use Capital Credit Solutions inc services after failure to make a timely payment within ninety (90) days, you agree and acknowledge that you may be required to establish a new account and pay all first work fees again.
· You agree to pay Capital Credit Solutions inc service charge of $0 for all dishonored payments, which shall be added to the total amount due.
· You agree to forward copies of all correspondences you receive from any credit bureau, including but not limited to letters and credit reports, and promptly inform Capital Credit Solutions inc of any changes in your physical address and/or email address. You understand thatCapital Credit Solutions inc cannot perform the service provided without obtaining copies of the credit reports and all correspondence from the credit bureaus.
· You acknowledge and agree that you request that Capital Credit Solutions inc dispute all derogatory information found on your credit reports except for information disclosed separately. You agree thatCapital Credit Solutions inc will consider any derogatory information that is not disclosed toCapital Credit Solutions inc to be inaccurate, unverifiable, or obsolete.
· You understand and acknowledge that your failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may prevent Capital Credit Solutions inc from performing the requested services, may delay the performance of any services on your behalf and may void any and all of the guarantees contained herein atCapital Credit Solutions inc sole discretion.
· You agree that any correspondence sent on your behalf and/or in your name by Capital Credit Solutions inc re proprietary toCapital Credit Solutions inc and will not be kept as part of your client file.
· You agree to make copies of any documents provided toCapital Credit Solutions inc to retain with your personal records. You agree that Capital Credit Solutions inc may not return documents forwarded by you and is under no obligation to retain copies of the correspondence sent to the credit bureaus on your behalf.
· You understand that it isCapital Credit Solutions inc policy to shred all documents not required to be retained by law after thirty (30) days of completion of the services provided or upon cancellation of Capital Credit Solutions inc services, whichever occurs first.
· You acknowledge and agree thatCapital Credit Solutions inc will not discuss your case with any unauthorized person (including your spouse/family member/significant other, etc.) unless you provide specific written authorization to Capital Credit Solutions inc.
· You agree that everything that you have stated in this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
· You acknowledge that you have received a copy of this agreement and the disclosures required by the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA, Sec. 405).
By signing this Agreement below, you acknowledge and agree that you, the Client, have read and agree to all of the terms of this Agreement. If you chose not to agree to any of the terms herein, you understand that will Capital Credit Solutions inc not be able to represent you nor will you be a Client of Capital Credit Solutions inc.
Client’s Signature: SSN:
You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the 3rd business day after the date on which you signed the contract. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law.
· You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any ''credit repair'' company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
· You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
· You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
· You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
· Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
· You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
· If the credit bureau's reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
· The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch Federal Trade Commission Washington, D.C. 20580
Limited Power of Attorney Disclosure
Capital Credit Solutions inc needs permission from you, (the client) to communicate with credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and others, in your name and on your behalf, including writing, signing and transmitting letters and electronic documents in your name. This is a Limited Power of Attorney, granting permission to Capital Credit Solutions inc to do this. It authorizes and directs Capital Credit Solutions inc to act as your disclosed and undisclosed agent when performing the services you have retained Capital Credit Solutions inc to provide. You may cancel your authorization and this Limited Power of Attorney at any time by sending Capital Credit Solutions inc Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney stating that you retract your authorization. Without this written authorization and Limited Power of Attorney, Capital Credit Solutions inc is unable to represent you, therefore canceling this authorization will close your case. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
Be it known that by submitting this form I, ______ hereby grant a Limited Power of Attorney to and any Capital Credit Solutions inc and all persons in their employ, as my agent, to have the necessary power and authority to undertake and perform the following in my behalf:
· I, ___________ hereby give permission to Capital Credit Solutions inc to sign all documents written on my behalf, as my duly appointed proxy, for the purpose of disputing inaccurate, erroneous, and obsolete credit information held on my credit report by consumer credit reporting agencies.
· I appoint ___________as my agent to act in my behalf, as set forth in the following matters only; signing of correspondences addressed to credit bureaus, creditors and data furnishers, obtaining credit information over the telephone, fax, and/or through written correspondence from credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and/or collection agencies.
If mediation of a debt is necessary, I, _________ give Capital Credit Solutions inc and its officers, the right to discuss information to help resolve, reduce, or dispute a debt. I, ________ understand that I have the right to revoke or terminate this limited power of attorney at any time, with a written Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney to Capital Credit Solutions inc.
According to the Consumer Credit File Rights, Under State and Federal Law, I have been made aware of the fact that I could attempt to repair my own credit.
This “Limited Power of Attorney” is given to Capital Credit Solutions inc in compliance with Section 611 of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time after the date the contract is signed by you.
To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to Capital Credit Solutions inc at 5594 Richard Street, Jacksonville, Florida, 32216 before midnight on (date) _____________________
I hereby cancel this transaction,
Purchaser’s Signature: DATE
Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney
I, the undersigned ________ residing address_______________________, hereby revoke the Power of Attorney dated ______________ and granted to Capital Credit Solutions inc located at 5594 Richard Street, Jacksonville, Florida, 32216.
I hereby give notice to Capital Credit Solutions inc and all other interested parties that I withdraw every power and authority thereby given and declare the above Power of Attorney null and void and of no further force or effect.
Executed this ______ day of __________________20 ____
________________________________ in the presence of the undersigned witnesses: